University Museum
and Art Gallery

The University Museum and Art Gallery (UMAG) is located at the main entrance of The University of Hong Kong on Bonham Road. The Museum is housed in Fung Ping Shan Building and the lower three storeys of T T Tsui Building. 

Since its inception in 1953 when it was called the Fung Ping Shan Museum of Chinese Art and Archaeology, the UMAG has received continuous support from donors, artists, collectors and the University. Its collections have grown to over one thousand and eighty items of Chinese antiquities, notably bronzes, ceramics and paintings.